If you already know which classes you wish to register for, you can go straight to the Registration Forms by CLICKING ON THE LINKS FOUND BELOW AT #4.
How to Register:
- Download a full copy of the catalog here, or if you don’t want the full catalog (a hard copy was mailed to you on February 15th) you can just download the section containing your week by clicking on the appropriate link:
Mandolin & Banjo Week | Fiddle Week | Traditional Song Week | Celtic Week | Old-Time Music & Dance Week | Guitar Week | Contemporary Folk Week.
- Please take some time to read through the Program Information section, found on the first few pages of the full catalog. Then, have a look at the section for your week.
- Stop and think about what classes you wish to take. Do you really want to take a class in every period? Although our ‘open format’ allows students to take as many classes as the schedule will allow, many students find that one or two classes give them plenty to work on, and use the free periods for practice. Remember, also, that class size is limited to 15 unless indicated otherwise in the course descriptions, so out of consideration for others, “take all you want, but want all you take.”
- The links to the Class Signup forms for each Program are found below.
(NOTE: These links will begin working on Friday, 3/15/19 at 11:00 am EST)
Referring to the schedule to avoid time conflicts, go to the registration form for the week you want to attend:
- Enter in your payment information and click the “Process Registration” button.
- You will receive an automatic reply from our online system that will serve as a receipt. This email will show the results from your class selections, and how much you are paying today. At this time, full payment is required with registration.